Tuesday 27 December 2011

Abduction



Ok so tonight I also watched an actionfilm.... And oh what a film...
Abduction is written by someone called Shawn Christensen and directed by John Singelton. Taylor Lautner plays the main character who sets out to uncover the truth about himself after he finds a picture of himself on a website for missing children.
That is what it says on Google anyway...
Somewhere around ten minutes in Taylor takes his shirt off...and I dont know what happens after that... Sorry...
I know there was a lot of shooting and running, then Taylor flexes his biceps and thighmuscles, and I got lost again..
BUT then I realised they were on a train (them being Taylor and the mandatory good-looking girl whom I am not sure how she ended up with him..) and they are making out, and then he takes his shirt off..and I dont know what happens after that.

So, all in all, a good film... If you like actionmovies, I would recommend it. If you like Taylor Lautner I would also recommend it.

I know I am far too old to have a crush on Taylor Lautner, but I cant help it..He looks like a younger version of David Boreanaz...Who I REALLY fancy...
Maybe Taylor is mine and Davids lovechild...? No yuk, I cant have romantic feelings for my own lovechild...Take away THAT mental image NOW!!

Ok it is pretty late and this blogpost makes no sense, so I will bid you all goodnight. Tomorrow I will watch a chickflick and a seriously scary psychological thriller/horror film. And then I might have to watch another funny film after that...
I leave the trailer for Abduction here, then you can decide for yourself if you want to see it. And I give you permission to drool as much as you like ladies ;-)

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share