Wednesday 28 December 2011

A lonely place to die

Finally! Finally have I seen a brilliant film!!
I wouldnt call it a horrorfilm...there is action and shooting, but I wouldnt call it an actionfilm... It was bloody exciting though! I was at the end of the sofa mumbling into the pillow "Come on Come on Come ON!!!!" "Make it in time MAKE.IT.IN.TIME!!!"
Ok, so the story is this: Three men and two women are up hiking, climbing and absailing in the Scottish mountains, when they stumble on something that looks like a periscope, sticking up from the ground.
When they examine it closer, they realise that someone is buried in a wodden box in a whole in the ground and when they open the box they discover a little girl who can be around eight-ten years old.
How did she end up there and why?
The girl doesnt speak a word of English.

They decide that they need to get off the mountain and get the girl and themselves to safety as quickly as possible.
Obviously things dont go very smoothly...people die and they run for their lives.

I dont want to give away too much, because it is a really really good film! I will definately watch it again!
I give this film MMMM!! and a bonus M for the stunning scenery in Scotland where they recorded this film.
Check out the trailer and then WATCH IT!!!

1 comment:

adventure tours Tanzania said...

I think this is a nice movie just by reading your blog. Thanks for sharing, I'll grab a copy of my own soon.

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share