Friday 5 October 2007

Day 1

Today its 364 days until im getting married...Cant really believe it....I still feel like 18 inside...
Some people get married when they are 18...so why cant i?
He is great! I love him!
And i actually know and accept that he loves me...
He is the first one who hasnt told me i should just be greatful to have a boyfriend like him, the first one who hasnt told me that his family dissaproves of me and the first one who hasnt actually cheated on me.....

But now I have to find a dress.....and at size 22 that is not something im very excited about, I should be shouldnt I?
This is the most exciting part of the whole planning process, so they tell me.....
I havent eaten any chocolate today or yesterday.
Im really quite proud of that.....im sitting here in front of the computer and really want to eat something...so ill probably have an apple instead.

Because i really want to walk down that isle in a size 16 dress....how amazing would that be?

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share