Thursday 26 June 2008

When we met up the last time he said that he was sorting himself out.....
And I can see that he is changing...that he has changed.....but how do I know its for real?
How do i know he wont go back to his old ways?
And i will be let down again?

But why does it still hurt so god damn much?
Why do I still miss him every day?
My friends wouldnt understand if I tried to explain......they just think im so much more possitive and happier since we split....and in a way i can agree.......but when im on my own....
Im just so miserable....and it still feels like my heart has been put in a food processor....

Would it be good if we got back together?
Or would i loose my friends?
But if they are real friends they wouldnt let me down would they?
They wouldnt tell me to choose between him and them?
Thats not friendship.........

I know i was unhappy at times, quite often............
But still...........

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share