Wednesday 3 December 2008

decision time

So, Ive had a week off with the flu, high fever and a lot of snot.
Me and my dad had a little mth session over the phone where we came to the conclusion that I have used 246 packets of tissues.
Is that even possible?
In one week/
Math is not my strenght but it is my dads....and I wouldnt be the one telling him that he is wrong.....
Im back at work but to be honest I could probably do with a couple of more days in bed, but Ive had my week off, now its someone elses turn.......

So time to make a decision.....Ive said this for 8 years now.....
And everytime Ive put it on the backburner and thought "Ill think about it another time"

But I think I now really need to close some chapters in my life
And start others
Im not so sure that I should leave my future in the hands of fate anymore
Think she has had the chance for a bit too long now haha

So,
What to do?
Should I stay?
Or should I go?

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share