Thursday 10 July 2008

Im making a list................

Things I hate the most:
1. BEING IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So he called me tonight. (just to say hello I think) There was one of those aquard silences....so he asked me to call him in 5 mins time cause he needed to check on the student...
So i did, because I keep my word to people.....

And He rejected my call!
I mean how rude and annoying and bloody stupid is that????????????????
he could just have said that he was tired and wanted to go to sleep for christ sake!!!!
I tried to call again and the phone is turned off
AARRRGGGHHHHHHH
Im so frustrated!

Bastard!!

Oh crap......I just checked my phone.....and have 2 missed calls from him....I went to the bathroom and obviously didnt hear it go off.........

Its definately too late to call now......since he called an hour ago.....oh dear...

Ah well, never mind lol

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share