Saturday 26 July 2008

truth hurts...............

The truth hurts.......but a lie hurts even more, because sooner or later the truth will come out......it always does................

I used to think he was the one who would never lie to me.........there has never been a man in my life who didnt lie to me.....but I really trusted him.......and i let my guard down, because I fell in love with him and i loved him more than anyone ive ever loved before.............

just goes to show.....most people thinks it is easier to lie......

He is now messing around with a married woman, who he was messing around with before we got together.....and according to her his feelings never went away.......
I was some sort of rebound....................

that makes me feel great about myself....NOT

Just finding it so hard to get my head round and deal with.........

Its not fair......surely I dont deserve that........?

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share