Tuesday 13 December 2011

I might be back for good this time.....

Hello all!
I just realised that is almost to the date a whole year since I last blogged...
I am starting to really miss it! And I think I know what to use this space for from now on.
But first, maybe I should tell you a little about what has happened in my life in the past twelve months..?
Two major things has happened:

1) I went back to school in August! I am now studying to become a signlanguage interpreter (in swedish signlanguage) and it is so much fun!
It is hard work though..Much harder than I thought, but I am doing ok and understanding more and more each day.

2) On September 22nd I had a gastric bypass.
It was the best decision in my life to do it! I am finally getting my life back and so far I have lost 30 kg! (aprox 3 stone)
Im sorry if I dissapoint anyone by telling you that there wont be any "before and after" pictures of me naked or in underware here. I find those photos kind of grose...
I might put some on her of me fully dressed...but I havent decided that bit 100% yet.

So what will I be writing about then?
I have mentioned it before... I will write about films and books.
My 2 favourite things!
It wont specifically be new releases, just films that Ive seen and books that I read.

Right now Im reading "Pride and Predudice" by Jane Austin as part of my course.
I have to talk about it on Thursday and so far I have only read 10 chapters (out of 78 I think) and I find it really hard work and quite boring..
BUT tonight I watched the film, with Kiera Knightly and Matthew Macfadyen. And while I was just as bored and annoyed by the first thirty minutes of it as I am by the book, I now find that I want to tuck up in bed and carry on reading...
Even though it is degrading towards women...
But I will give it another chance..and I might try to find the tv drama, with Colin Firth, tomorrow.

So, now you know what will come, no more emotional sluttiness.
I hope you will carry on reading, and if this is the first blogpost you read that I have written, Welcome! Hope to see you again and I LOVE when readers comment... Hint hint....

2 comments:

Jenny Arrsjö Cederlund said...

Trevligt att du är tillbaka :)

Sofie nicklasson said...

Back in business ser jag. Nåt litet före och efter foto kan du väl kosta på dig? Alltid kul att se bra resultat för man glömmer ju snabbt hur det var allra först.

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share