Wednesday 14 November 2007

I did it....

I had that talk with my boss today...and he actually apologised...!!
And said that the last thing he wants is for me to be unhappy and leave, they need me and really value my work and he commends me of being so proffesional and not let it affect my work.....
Well.....lol.....what can you say to that?
So im gonna stay for a while...give til the new year......then we will see.....I dont trust him as far as i can swing a hamster......lol
Anyway,
Having healthy chicken with grilled vegetables and cous cous for dinner when he is not at home...
The healthiest Ive had in weeks....the obundace of chocolate didnt last long....cant stop it.....need some serious help...lol
Gilian McKeith here i am...
Talked to my best favourite friend in the whole wide world this morning, and she agreed to be my briedsmaid next year!!!!!!
Yeay!
I now have two fantastic amazing girls for my briedsmaids and one little aswell and her two brothers as pageboys.
Will be a great day!!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share