Tuesday 13 November 2007

Well i never...

What can you say....
I wrote a message to my school bully (just a friendly "Hi how are you" type of thing......)
And she has replied and we have talked and she obviously dont remember how things was 20 years ago.....and who does really?
Am I being an idiot here?
Should i just finally put it behind me and have some sort of sporadic contact with her?
We dont have to speak everyday and meet up when I go home..
Or should I put it behind me but remove her from my friendbook and dont speak to her ever again?
My god if someone reads this they will think that im just pathetic and should get a life... Sounds like we are back on the playground.....
Thats the effect she has on me...
But its only like that because I allow it to be....I KNOW THAT!!!!
Sometimes life seriously sucks...
And othertimes its great I suppose....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share