Sunday 11 November 2007

Nothing

Ive removed some of my "friends" from facebook...
What is really the point of contacting someone and then not sending them a single little hello message???????
and its not as if we were ever good friends....
Another thing.......
The girl who made my life a total misery in school contacted me.....
And asked how I was and it would be nice to hear from me again......what do you say to that?
Fuck you, I hate you! Its all your fault that im still insecure about myself and think that people dont really like me? Its because of you that I think I see hate in other peoples eyes when they are looking at me and its your fault that I comfort eat?

Or should I be grown up about it all and say Hey, that was 20(!) years ago and Im over it! (even though im not.....) and it will be great to hear what you been up to lately! (she is a single mum, boyfriend left her aparently.....ha)

I did the latter......but she hasnt got back to me yet....
So I might have to remove her in a few weeks time haha


Over to something else....
We are meeting the vicar tomorrow!!!
its for real now.
Seriously....am I not too young to get married?
(No seriously Mia you are 31 soon 32! for christ sake...)
So at least now we can book a church and I can get started on the invitations....That is very exciting!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share