Thursday 1 November 2007

Well....

Not sure how I feel about my job........Enjoying the part of doing assesments...a lot actually!
but going into strangers house and make cups of tea,porrige and watching someone with alzeheimers nodding and staring at me with completely empty eyes....its not what i signed up for......
Shal i talk to my manager and say that i actually wanted more office work and not be so much hands on with care anymore......If I do, i run the risk of getting accused of being stroppy and up my arse.....
And im fed up! with working from 7am (depending on where i have to go i sometimes have to get up at 5.15 am!) and until(supposedly) 10 pm..(more often than not i dont end up getting home until 10,30-11pm) and only haveone whole weekend off in 8 weeks....(friday-monday...)
Is that human??
What do i really want to do with my life?
By the looks of it i am now brutally forced to take a computer course,just so i can get over minimum wage......

I actually quite fancy writing.....is that what i am trying to achieve with this blog?
Who do i think i am?
Belle du Jour?
apart from the prostitute bit of course....

Well i need my beauty sleep (starting at 7.30 tomorrow morning with an hour drive first...) so night night

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share