Tuesday 6 November 2007

What is happy?

How do you define being happy?
Is it a feeling in your stomach? or in your heart?
Or even in your head?
How do you become happy?
Is it fullfilling your dreams?
What if you are not sure of what your dreams are?
What if you have more than one dream?

One part of me wants to be an actress, live in a luxurious mansion with 30 bedrooms and 40 bathrooms (Ive been watching cribs and apparently that is the way to go......not that I understand why you need more toilets than bedrooms.....) have a new car for every day of the week and buy underwear for £300 (without actually realising because I dont check the pricetag...) travel around the world and meet lots of intresting people....hmmmm sounds wonderful doesnt it?
But like everything there is obviously a downside to being famous...but Im not gonna talk about that now!

Then there is another part of me that wants to settledown with my amazing man, live in a nice house and have 3 wonderful cute children. I will work from home and just have a lot of time to spend with the children and give them the same great childhood I had.....because I did, growing up in my family was lovely. We are not a big family...just me and my mum dad...but it was nice, cosy...and I get that warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach when I think of it....Im so soppy...

Are there any other parts of me?
Well ofcourse I want to win the lottery.....live a jet set life....fly around the world, always travel firstclass......ahh lovely......

Anyway, stop the daydreaming Mia.
This is real life....watching Eastenders and actually enjoying it...sad cow

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share