Thursday 29 October 2009

Strangeness has it...

It has been some weird twentyfour hours in the life of Mia. Last night, as I was getting ready for bed I heard a strange wailing noise coming from outside. I realised I have heard this noise once before, about 10 months ago in Ramsgate, also as bedtime was looming. I realised there was a cat, crying (or singing) in the garden. I thought I would be able to ignore the animal, but no such luck unfortunately. I opened the back door to try and locate him/her and realised it was sitting on the steps. I thought it would run away if I opened the door but instead it took it as an invite to join me in my humble abode. In a rather vain attempt to scare it away I hissed. Yes I hissed....dont ask me why. But Im standing with the door slightly ajar hissing out into the darkness. The cat is not moving but is wailing louder, so I hissed a bit louder too, until I heard the voice of my neighbour asking me to stop the hissing.
I hope I will never again have to see the neighbour...I will be known as "the hissing-girl" in this neighbourhood...

I had an appointment with the physiotherapist at eight o'clock this morning (really, what sort of time is eight am!?!?) he is a very handsome man, the perfect "drooling-object" don't get me wrong, I respect him as a trained proffessional, and he is married so there wont be any "funny business" just something for me to rest my eyes on.
The majority of the of the day have been spent with my mum, watching series two of "Desperate Housewives" and drinking tea until I had to leave for my first appointment with my personal trainer. Another very gorgeous man. I had to clench my fists not to put my hand in his as he was talking so passionately about the food that will help me loose weight and take away the pain in my joints and limbs.

Tomorrow morning I have an interview for a job I desperately want. Keep your fingers crossed for me. And also for no more strangeness with cats..

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share