Wednesday 21 October 2009

What happened?

It's been one of those days today...
It started just before 9am, I had just woken up and went to the bathroom, I heard someone flushing upstairs and five seconds later there was water dripping on my back.
Needless to say I jumped up, hit my head on the new massive pipe the plumber put in yesterday, and screamed!!
Not the way I imagined waking up.

At 11 am the cute workman turned up, I'm not really sure what his work title is...he is not a plumber, he never touches the pipes...he has however tore my wall down...with a hammer, it was quite hot to watch him doing that. I obviously had to watch him so he wouldnt do anyhing wrong.

This whole day have felt like I have got nothing done at all, I have tried to write my english assignment about Virginia Woolf but getting nowhere fast, I started translating my CV to Swedish, but gave up after an hour and only half a page written.

I am longing for another shower, hopefully it will take away the tension from my neck and the pounding in my head.
Then I will chill in front of the tv for an hour before going to bed early.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share