Tuesday 17 August 2010

And so it begins...

First day back at school yesterday, even though the children arent back yet there was an exciting tension in the air just like when I was in school myself.
It was really nice to see all my colleagues again and the day of meetings went past quickly and I walked home with a happy spring in my steps.
Getting in the lift (which had been fixed) cute boy got in aswell. Did I invite him in for coffee? No I chickened out. Instead we talked about the dirty water that is flooding our basement, and we both wondered if it is just mud, or could it be drainwater?
About half an hour later I was on my way out again, and who was in the lift?? CUTE BOY!
He gave me a crooked smile and said "We seem to be bumping into each other a lot" so I just said it! "Do you want to come up for coffee and a catch up sometime" and he said "YES" then we were at my stop and we just said, "Well ok then, bye"
So...we said we would meet up...just not when.....I guess time will tell..

Today it rained again, we had a trainingday at a nice restaurant/conference place. They served us nice breakfast, lunch and cakes for the afternoon coffee.
Trainingdays are what trainingdays are...but all in all it was a good day.
I had a splitting headache when I came home so I slept on my couch for a couple of hours and now feel better, even though I am still very tired, so I think I will have a very early night instead of sitting up watching So You Think You Can Dance which I normally do on a Tuesday evening.

Boring blogpost today Im afraid. But such is life, you dont always get what you want. But I will play a song I heard today that I really like.
It is just a fun song that makes me feel good and I dont want to be tamed and turned into something I am not. Sometimes I do things just because I want to do it and I shouldnt always have to justify everyhing I do. If I decide to wear Winnie-the-pooh knickers tomorrow, I will and I wont answer a stupid question such as "Why?"
My old drivingschool teacher once told me that Why? is a bad question and will only get the answer "Because!"
Anyway, here is the song. Be a rebel and enjoy it.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share