Wednesday 9 September 2009

I'm back

Don't underestimate the power of water, I have just had a shower, to rinse three days of driving off me. There is only one word for it: Heaven (or maybe two words...Bliss)
So I'm back at home, it feels weird, even though much better than when I started the journey back on monday, it was with a heavy heart and wet cheeks I watched the white cliffs of Dover getting smaller and smaller and eventually dissappear in the distant.

The journey has been without problems, although I realised that I am still suffering from road rage, something I thought I had grown out of, I remember having a special "road rage clause" on my very first car incurance. Im still not 100% sure if it was to protect myself or the other people on the road..?

Im tucked up in bed, still with an aching heart, but at the same time excited about starting my studies and filling my diary with social events. Both big and small ones.
Im looking forward to a busy autumn with walks in the park, kicking leaves, drinking hot chocolate in front of the fire (although I havent got an open fire just yet)

I can hear the rain on the windowsill, my window is open and I'm gonna pull the duvet a bit tighter around me and read until I fall asleep.
Possibly with soft music in the background.



The Swedish version is so much better than the English version.
Enjoy

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share