Friday 11 September 2009

Umbrella girl


What I am now about to tell you, is 100% the truth, no matter how unbelieavable it may sound.
I will forgive you for thinking that I am in fact making this up, just so I have something funny to write about in my blog, but I assure you it is not a lie. You are all welcome to my home to see for yourselves.

As I have told you previously, there is a leak in my bathroom ceiling. The toilet and shower upstairs are broken so left over water is leaking through my ceiling. I have been assured it is not dirty toilet water or shower water that is leaking in to me. BUT the leak is right above my toilet, so when I am doing my buisness I need an umbrella to avoid getting dripped on.

And this is my honest truth today, everytime I go to the loo, I sit under an umbrella. And giggle to myself, thinking "Wonder what someone would think if they saw me now"

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share