Sunday 25 July 2010

Battle of the breasts

Do you remember Samantha Fox? And Sabrina?
Two bigbusted ladies with a one hit wonder each in the eighties. One more bizarre than the other. "Touch me" Vs "Boys"
Well it now seems that someone has brought the two wonders together in a photoshoot for Vanity Fair magazine AND..they have also released a single together!

I found out today, reading Mickes blog!
Micke writes a great blog mainly about music, but also celbrities and other important things, I am a huge fan and admirer.
So I hope you will follow the link below and read about Sam and Sabrina and listen to their new song. Unfortunately there is only one photo, I think the shoot was hawt! (To quote Micke)
Have a great evening all.

Click here to get to Mickes blog


And to refresh your memories....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share