Thursday 29 July 2010

Things dont always goes to plan...

I am exhausted.
Feel that I need a day off, or actually more than a day, I could do with at least a week. I have another six days to go before I have a day to myself.
Things are definately getting on top of me and I feel run down, which - as it always does - results in me getting heavy nosebleeds at the most unconvinient times.

Had I known that my contract would extend after the summer at school, I wouldnt have put myself down for as many shifts at the carehome as I did. But I thought I would be without a job and panicked.
It now turns out that I will only have three days off until I go back to work at the school in three weeks time.
I would have liked to return rested and refreshed, but unfortunately that wont be the case. I just hope that I wont loose my rag with the children due to my own tiredness.

There is so much I want to do at home aswell, I have started a project of painting chairs and table which I am enjoying. I got a very satisfied feeling in my belly as I watched the first chair being sandpapered down, ready for the paint. Hopefully I will get some time to finish them soon.

Now it is time to go to work - again.
Have a great day all.
Maybe hang with Robyn for a while?

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share