Sunday 18 July 2010

To shave or not to shave.....?

I was inspecting myself in the bathroom mirror last night and felt that my eyebrows needed a bit of "oumpf"... I started tweezing, but after a minute or so I realised it wouldnt get me the result I was after.
To be honest I am not sure what it is I am after exactly....but an idea popped in to my head. I remember an episode of the Tyra Banks show I watched some time ago where a girl wanted Miss Tyra to shave her eyebrows off. And Tyra did it, live in the studio. And the girl looks great!
So I am now sitting here thinking: Should I just shave my eyebrows off?
They are practically white anyway and not very noticable in the first place.
All the girls on the catwalk in Paris does it apparently..or am I getting too old for being a fashionvictim?



So what do You think?
To shave or not to shave?
I would really apreciate your thoughts and comments on this.

The next question is: Anyone with a trimmer who is brave enough to come and shave me?

1 comment:

sofie said...

Ta bort ögonbrynen? Naaaj! Bättre att färga o fixa dom lite istället :)

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share