Sunday 25 July 2010

Walk in the moonlight


I have just got home after a two hour long walk with Micke. We were supposed to walk in the park, but decided on the beach instead. We had a lot to catch up on and as always he gave me some good advice and a good peptalk. I love spending time with Micke, he makes a walk to the shop feel like a huge adventure. So tonight watching the sun go down and the moon rise on the beach I have been exhiliratingly happy. Imagining mt life as a successful writer.
And Micke has nudged me in the right direction again, to just WRITE.

I took some photos, unfortunately they are not as good as others I have taken with my phone, since it has some waterdamage. But I hope I have been able to do the sunset and the dusky sky some justice.
My home town is rather beautiful.


Looks a bit "ghosty" dont you think?





Micke in profile. Handsome man!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share