Tuesday 20 July 2010

Just, dont......

I am trying to find the words, but they dont make sense. It is just a big mess of different letters trying to form words and sentences.
I am confused, and slightly angry.
How can you just say something like that, and think that I will be happy?
Why would you risk the friendship we have and just throw those words in my face?

There are so many moments you could share with someone, anyone, and feel like it could last forever, for a lifetime. But in reality it is only a night, only a moment.

"Dont regret anything you do, because in the end, it makes you who you are"

You have made me question how far I have actually come on my journey of being true to myself.
If I make a promise to myself, I have to keep it, no matter what.

I have torn down some walls and been slightly brave, but still safe and comfortable.

Then there you are, knocking on doors, scraping on the walls I am not ready to open or tear down yet. Love is a big word, not a word I throw around easily.
Dont tell me that you want to live with me, because it is ridiculous.

Dont tell me that you want to father my children, because it is not true.

Dont tell me that you love me, because I dont believe you.



If you really wanted to know me, then you would know....

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share