Monday 26 April 2010

CHECK IT OUT!!

Look at my new designed blog!!!
Is it not just GORGEOUS?
My colleague, Sofie da Silva, whose maternityleave I am currently covering, made it for me.
She is very clever when it comes to computers and sports and to top it off, she is beautiful too. So in theory I should hate her, like you hate all girls who are prettier and also smarter than yourself. But I dont. She is great and has really supported me from home and helped me make the gymclasses as good as possible.

So back to my lovely blog!
I love it!
The two other girls on the photo are none other than Donna and Kirstie, two beauties from Thanet!
I realise that I am writing a lot of "beautiful", "gorgeous", and soon probably "fab" and "fantastic".
So I will finish this post and then get back to just looking at my new fantastic, beautiful fab blog.
Thanks Sofie!

I want to dedicate this song to my great colleagues at work, when things are though and you just want to scream, think of this song and life gets a little bit easier.
It has just prevented someone from "moving in" in my head and insted made me smile....

1 comment:

Sofie said...

Naaaw, va gullig du e :)
Kul att du gillar designen. Jag är faktiskt själv väldigt nöjd, tjusigt! :)

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share