Tuesday 6 April 2010

Finally over...

Ahhh the day is finally coming to an end. I have a feeling that I have started many of my blogposts with that sentence...but since I didnt get a lot of sleep last night and the fact that Tuesday is the worst day at work..I am now relieved that I am curled up infront of the tv with a huge glass of water.

I had a splitting headache when I got home, but now after a nap and some painkillers it is easing off and I feel better. I know I should make myself some "proper" dinner but that just wont happen today...I will be bad and have sandwiches and a cup of tea before I have a shower and go to bed.

I am looking forward to Thursday when I am having dinner with three great ladies. We have started a "club" where we go for dinner once a month and just catch up and have a nice time.

Well I am off to make my sandwich and tea.
Night all.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share