Saturday 10 April 2010

Red nails and cigarettes



Watching Carrie smoke in SATC and it is making me want to smoke..

I have had a good day, eve though all I have done is clean the flat. It feels nice, looks nice and smells nice. I brought in fresh flowers and have lit a scented candle, all is calm and peaceful.
And I am bored...I want to go and sit in a beergarden with my best girls..

Tomorrow is my parents thirtyfifth wedding aniversary and I am treated them to dinner in Denmark. I thought about leaving them to it, but apparently I "have to" join them, otherwise it will be weird! They do NOT want to celebrate their aniversary without their only child!
So what is a good daughter to do?

Since there is no beergarden on offer I am opting for painting my nails instead.
So much etter, staying sober and ending up with great looking nails.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share