Thursday 29 April 2010

So Proud!

Today was D-day which we have been practising, preparing and exercising for. The big football tournament!!
I have been feeling slightly sick with nerves the last couple of days since I didn't want the kids to be disappointed. And they weren't!
We came second!
Won four games with high scores 5-0, 6-0, 7-1 and 3-1!
Then we lost the last game and lost to the same team in the final. So they got nice silver medals and a great little trophy.
I am so proud of them all!
Well done guys!!

I then had an appointment for what I thought would be a massage with my personal trainer.
I was not so lucky...he wanted to examine my back that I had been complaining about for a while..
So I have been streched, prodded and taped with chinese "painkiller tape". My back is now killing me and I am exhausted!
I have had dinner a bit too late and have treated myself to some icecream.
Now I am just about ready for bed I think.
Night night.



The kids in our class are just as good as these guys...

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share