Friday 16 April 2010

My 12 months anniversary



This weekend is exactly a year since I came back to Sweden. I left and arrived on Saturday the 18th of April, today is Saturday, tomorrow is the 18th.
So what has happened in the past twelve months?
I have landed and sort of settled, I realise that I am one of those "restless" people and to be honest I dont think that I will ever feel 100% settled and at peace anywhere for a very long time. So I will have to work harder not to get myself down when things slows down in my life and is just plodding along in a tranquil lazy way, and I have to go to work a lot.

So I guess the question is now, have I achieved what I hoped to achieve a year ago?
I think so actually...as I wrote in a blogpost last year, a lot can happen in the time of a week.
Things happen and change the way you look at things over night sometimes. Last year was such an emotional rollercoaster for me and this year has started off just being calm and nothing much happening at all. At times it is boring and I feel restless to the point where I think I will explode, but maybe I still need to find myself, realise what it is that I want for myself and what I want from the new people that might enter my life in the future.
Ok..what I really mean is... what I want from a man who is brave enough to enter my life...
"I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better" the mantra is still playing in my head.

I went to bed really early last night, which meant that I woke up really early today, I am now really tired, so might go back to bed for a little while.
Tonight I am going out to Sara for a night of dinner, wine and girlie chat.
Really looking forward to it.
Tomorrow I will write about the differences between Sweden and England...



I thought this song would be suitable since this weekend is all about ME!

Or this one, which is like the other side of me, rocking..
Hope you enjoy at least one side of me.



Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share