Thursday 15 April 2010

I deserve better, I really do!



I have had a bit of a rough day today, I have been feeling sick and actually only eaten a hamsandwich all day...Which is very odd for me, I can eat anything at any time.
Walking home, I looked up and the sky was the most amazing colour blue, for a while the sickly feeling in my tummy eased and I could breathe again.
I have been thinking the phrase "I deserve better, I deserve better, I deserve better, I deserve better, I deserve better" like a mantra all day, and it has helped and soothed me a few times. But now the agony is growing and I feel that I need some assistance not to break. I am going to the gym tomorrow which will help and I am looking forward to it tremendously.

So it is with a heavy heart that I have to admit that I am weak.
But just for tonight I will allow myself.
Just one.

I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better i deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better I deserve better

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share