Thursday 1 April 2010

Pink thursday


Today is what we in Sweden refer to as "pink thursday". I really do not know why, none of our traditions have anything to do with the colour pink. But tonight is the night when all the withces fly off to the blue mountain to dance with the devil, if our folklore is to be believed. Today children dress up as easterwitches and wonder about town. Most shops will give out sweets to dressed up children. It is a little bit like Halloween, but you dont knock on peoples door and threaten them with eggs if they dont give you sweets...

I have had a shower washed my hair and had chicken stew for dinner.
Now I am having a glass of wine and watching "Cant by me love".

I am feeling calm but a bit sad at the same time. Thinking of a new blogpost for tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share