Sunday 25 April 2010

Nerves and boredom

Today has been a pretty boring, slow day..
I have just relaxed at home, which has been good since I have a pretty busy week ahead of me. On Thursday my class is participating in a big football tournament. The kids are so excited and I am just a nervous wreck.
I know nothing about football, probably because I have no real interest in the sport..apart from when the European or World cup is on..
I just dont know what to do when we are actually on the field...how can I inspire them and encourage them so they do not run all over the field to where the ball is?
How can I make them interested enough to stay in the positions we have discussed together?
I feel sick just thinking about it.
Keep your fingers crossed that we will win a few games at least...

1 comment:

Sofie said...

Det kommer att gå jättebra med fotbollen. De flesta elever har varit med förr och de är jätteduktiga. Har aldrig varit något problem med vilken plats man ska vara på och var man ska springa.
Stå vid linjen och skrik och heja allt vad du orkar bara :)

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share