Saturday 1 May 2010

Lovely relaxed evening.

Yesterday was a long day at work, everyone was very tired from the football tournament the day before and it felt like the clock stood still. I had a pounding headache and felt a little bit queasy at times, but 16.30 finally arrived and I got a lift home.
I laid in my bed for just over half an hour then had a shower and got ready for an evening out with three fabulous ladies at A Mesa. I have tried to put a link here but for some reason it is not working...But have a look at www.amesa.se and you shal see what we had for dinner.

I arrived slightly late since it took me a little longer to get ready, but the girls waited for me with drinks and it was so good to see them again.
We chatted over our Caipirinhas and I told them all about the rough day I had had, after ten minutes I felt good as new and we ordered food. The waitress was lovely, she had patiently waited for us to catch up and relax and then she recommended some of the dishes. We started off with Misto which is deepfried chickenballs, cheese balls and prawn pasties. It was gorgeous!
For main I had Picanha which is grilled rumpsteak served with toamto salsa, kassava and garlic pureé. Kassava is fried potatoes but not the sort of potatoes we have here in Europe, it was actually nicer, and the garlic pureé was more like a yoghurt garlic sauce. It was just delicious!
We didn't talk much whilst eating, we just concentrated on the food, it was so nice.
After another round of drinks and a breather, we ordered dessert. Me, C and Jeanette ordered chocolate and peanut torte with vanilla icecream and Sandra ordered pineapple mousse. Again we sat mostly quiet and just enjoyed the food, exploding in our mouths.
We decided that this was a place to return to. Anyone who lives in Malmö or if you are in the neighbourhood we highly recommend that you spend a couple of hours having dinner here.
Since it was Friday night, we were all quite tired so decided to retire after dinner at eleven pm. Not the party princesses like we used to be, but now four ladies who still know how to enjoy ourselves.

When I came home I washed the make-up off my face and tucked up in bed watching an episode of SATC where the girls are having lunch in a restaurant. It made me think if I was to compare us with them who would we be?
But I couldnt, I think we all parts of the characters in our personality.

I slept really well last night and have now eaten breakfast and is contemplating what to do with this saturday. I was supposed to meet an old friend I havent seen for twelve years or so, but unfortunately she is not feeling well so we shal meet another day instead.
I am tired after this hectic week and will just relax and recharge my batteries today and tomorrow, maybe I'll go for a walk and do some shopping. Finish my book this afternoon and have a nap is pretty tempting aswell.

I hope you all have a great weekend and are happy and at peace.

Just heard this song, it is nr 1 on the chart in the UK, and I LOVE IT!
It is making me want to party and looking forward to my trip to England and Ramsgate in the beginning of June for Betty's birthday.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share