Thursday 20 May 2010

What a week.....


It is sunday night and I feel drained but happy. The last few days at work drained every drop of energy from me, both mentally and physically. On Thursday I went to the dentist and started the massive job of rebuilding my missing teeth. I have a big piece of metal in my mouth and feel hideous.
Not good when there is a new man in your life who you just do not want to stop kissing. What will he think of that??
So a nice relaxing weekend would have been the best medicine for me, but I had promised to help my mum to sell some stuff at an indoor carboot sale (without a carboot, does that make it a fleamarket??) So on Saturday I was up at 7 am! I was not a happy bunny. The day did go fairly quick anyway, and at four pm I set off out to Jeanettes house with C and V for a girlsnight.
Jeanette had made a gorgeous buffet with salads, ham, turkey, bread and pasta.
It was beautiful and perfect for a warm summer evening. We sat in the garden until it got cold then we moved in to the couch.
I got home past midnight and went straight to bed. This morning I was up at eight for another day at the market..
Afterwards my dad cooked me dinner before I went to CC's house for a lovely and relaxing evening. And he didnt even notice the metal..
I will fall asleep with a smile on my face tonight and hopefully wake up rested and refreshed tomorrow.



Cute song I keep playing on my Mp3 at the moment...

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share