Friday 7 May 2010

Heart flips and belly flops

On my way to work this morning, my heart flipped.
It skipped a beat, and I had to catch my breath.
A warm fuzzy feeling was born in my belly and stayed there all day today and has made me smile for ten hours.
I want to welcome this feeling, and gently push my doubts and selfprotect to one side. I still keep it in arms reach, just in case, but I feel I am entering a new part of my life.
Spring seemed to have dissapeared today, and we were left with cold winds and clouds. But in my heart was a warm breeze and the butterflies that has been asleep for so long seems to slowly be waking up again.
Imagine how a phonecall can change so much in such little time.

This afternoon has been spent playing Guitarr Hero with the students, and I have found a new passion. It has been so much fun and we "rocked" the place, lifted the ceiling of the school.
I now have two more favourite rocksongs and my dreams of becoming a rockstar is once again sparking in my mind



I rocked this one!

And this one!



Bret Michaels is STILL HOT even at 47 years old....well maybe not AS hot as he was in his glory days...but who is really?

Well it is time for me to go to bed.
Got a big and important day ahead of me tomorrow.
Night all.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share