Monday 31 May 2010

Not the best of days, not the worst

I can not wait for the next two days to be over, although I feel bad for my colleagues. Work is, well...to be honest I can not find the right words to describe what it is like at the moment. Apart from crazy, knackering and exhausting.
We are so short of staff, which isnt anyones fault, it is just plain bad luck that everyone is getting ill at the same time. I am so looking forward to going away for a long weekend, but I can not help feeling a bit guilty at the same time..Because my colleagues will be working even harder to bring it all home these last few days of term before the summer holiday starts.

I am feeling better than I did yesterday, but my throat feels like an open wound, I am trying to sooth it with hot tea and honey, it is helping a little bit.

I realised when I got to work this morning that my waterbottle had leaked in my handbag and my phone was dripping, and had switched itself off. I took it apart, dried it our in the oven and I think it works again. Well sort of anyway. Sometimes the screen goes black and I have to turn it off and on again. So I have once again placed it in the oven to hopefully dry out completely.

After work was the annual BBQ with the after schoolclub. Cold and wet, but still a good evening. I am so glad to be home, heating cranked up and the shower is awaiting before I go to bed.

I recieved a phonecall earlier with the information that there is a flat available that I can move into NOW. The rent is however 6300 SEK...(aprox £600..) I WANT IT!
But it is too expensive...since I have no definite income after August...
I feel depressed.
I also recieved a letter telling me I didnt get into any of the writing courses I have applied for.
I feel depressed.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with the dentist. I am looking forward to getting rid of the piece of metal I have in my mouth and have lovely teeth again, but I am nervous as always...but this man is good, he is calm, polite and funny. I feel as relaxed as I can do when Im there.

Well Im off for my shower and then bed, if I can stop sneezing that is...Night all.



This song is lovely to relax and unwind to when you have had a stressful day and want to shut the world out for a few minutes. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share