Tuesday 1 June 2010

Things are looking up.....

I had that meeting with my boss today, and she tells me she wants me to stay and carry on working with them. She said that I am doing a good job and she will extend my contract until the end of the year!! I am so happy.
Do you know what this means?
That I can take the flat!
Hopefully I will be able to view it on Thursday before I go to England.
I am so excited.

I have to tell you about a very disturbing dream I had last night.
I was in a house that belonged to Him. It was a beautiful house (so just from that I know it was just a dream) I dont really know why I was there but I was tiptoeing around in the dark, snooping in his things.
All of a sudden a woman comes through the door. I know her, we used to work together and I disliked her with a passion, lets call her Joan.
In my dream I had found out that He cheated on me with Joan whilst we were together. So when she walks through the door I push her up agains the wall, put my arm on her throat to choke her and then pulled her hair.
I proceeded to lock her in the basement and then I spent hours beating her face to a bloody pulp.
I was screaming that I hated her and she is a whore for cheating on her husband and baby.
She then called Him and when He came home He had ten of His friends with Him, all ready for a massive fight. They all started trashing the house. It was a bit like a film, I was standing by the door, shaking, realising what I had done and that I would probably be put in prison.
Then some very powerful music started playing and I said with a shaky voice: "The thing is, I know you all think that I live here, but it is actually John and Lisa who lives here". John and Lisa is Joans sister and brother-in-law.

Then I woke up. With a horrible sinking feeling in my stomach that hasnt really left me all day.
I dont know why I am feeling so lousy, I am fully aware that it was a dream and dreams doesnt always come true.
Maybe it is because in the past I have had some very very strong negative feelings and thoughts about this woman who I am calling Joan. Although I would never go as far as to lock her in a basement and then beat her senseless. Would I? No I wouldnt, I am too much of a whimp to be that mean.

I made it to my appointment with the dentist, only for him to realise that the bridge had been made in the wrong colour. It didnt match my own teeth.
I nearly cried and told him that I am going away the day after tomorrow and I have a party to go to. I dont want to have a big piece of metal in my mouth for everyone to comment on and wonder what the hell it is..
So the lovely man will be working overtime tomorrow so that I can have a beautiful smile at Bettys party. Love the man.

So yes, even though my mouth is hurting and I still have a stinking cold, I feel more positive and happy tonight. Im gonna have a shower and wash my hair before I settle to watch the last episode of Desperate Housewives.

At 01.30 this morning Jeanette and Jimmy said their "I do's" I watched their wedding on the net and cried like a baby. The song Im gonna play will be in their honour, the song they walked into the chapel to.
"Nothing else matters" by Metallica.



And I have to play this one aswell, the song they walked out to, I am not sure if they chose it themselves, but it is a song I remember Jeanette really liking when we were in school some twenty years ago.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share