Monday 21 June 2010

And there goes another one....


The boxes are piling up in my hallway, I have thankfully been able to ship some over to my parents already, but there is mayhem all around me. I am very glad it isnt for much longer now, I know I am not the tidiest of people but I dont like it when I dont know where my things are and the flat looks bare and boring.

I have a confession to make.
It is kind of bad, since I am doing a bodge job to fix it.
I have broken the bed that was here when I moved in...
And I have basically screwd it back together very quickly and very badly and is keeping my fingers crossed that she wont notice when she inspects the flat next week.
I know I should confess..but I'd be damned to loose my £300 deposit just because the bed - which is the bottom bunk of a bunkbed I like to point out - broke..
This isnt the first time I have broken a bed though..but to my defence, it wasnt entirely my own fault, there were someone else involved at the other times aswell, so there, it is not just because I am a heffa!
I can not wait til I move, get my bigger flat and decorate it. My lovely sofa is arriving on the 16th of July, after I return home from the UK with the last of my things that has been in Vanessas attic for just over twelve months.

I am so ready for my time off, hopefully there will be some days to just relax and do nothing. I feel that I am craving metime in a comfortable sofa.
Right now I am heading for the broken bed.
Please keep your fingers crossed that it will stay together until I have moved...


Really wanted to hear this song today, I remember the summer when it was in the charts for 15 weeks or something ridiculous. It rained EVERYDAY in the UK.
It was the summer when we were beyond pale..everyone looked like vampires, pasty white, hollow eyes and generally moody and miserable.
You could be forgiven for thinking that this summer there is a "cold" song in the charts..I wonder if the warmth will ever find it way here?

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share