Friday 11 June 2010

It is over

The girls had microskirts and sky high heels. The boys had a tonne of gel in their hair and you could alsmost taste the anticipation and excitement that was in the air.
Today we broke up for the summer holidays the schoolyard will be deserted for ten weeks.
We went into town with some of the students to eat at one of my favourite restaurants called Gränden, translated to "The Alley". They serve delicious grilled meat with salads and your choice of potatoes. It is devine!
Unfortunately the rain was pouring down, but since we sat under a marquee we didnt get too wet.

Walking back to school the sun came out and it was a nice walk, unfortunately my back is still killing me and so is my neck and my hip. The bruises still look vicious and are so very sore to touch, which I do all the time, you always do don't you? It is like when you have bitten your cheek, you keep biting the same place over and over again.

So it is friday night and I am once again exhausted. Even though I have only worked three days this week. I guess I am just run down and need some wind down time to do nothing in. It has been a hectic last few months with mostly fun things but also some not very nice happenings.
Not much chill time like I was used to at this time last year.
Tonight I will just relax though and not think about much more than what to cook for dinner.
Have a great weekend people.



New favourite song. Not dedicated to anyone, I just love it!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share