Wednesday 2 June 2010

The night before.

I am very excited!!
Leaving for the UK tomorrow, I am now packing and getting ready.
I have never understood people who will do their laundry, iron and clean the house the day before they go on holiday. Doesnt that create more stress to the last hours when you should just concentrate on remembering to pack enough shoes and knickers?
Today I found myself in the same situation, when I came home I immideately put a load of washing on, some of those clothes is what I want to take with me. My flight isnt until five pm tomorrow, so hopefully it will be dry before I have to pack it...

I will keep this post short but sweet, since I am feeling my eyes are getting heavy and I want to go to bed.
I will write about all the details when I get back.
Have a great weekend peeps.

Listen to this song, one of the boys in school played it for me today, he loves this group and I have to agree with him, it is an excellent tune. I have downloaded lots of their songs on spotify and is just chilling tonight.
Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Sofie said...

Men oj!.. då är du ju riktigt gammal!! ;) hihi..
Nä, men det känns lite extra när lillasyster, den lille skiten ska ta studenten :P

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share