Thursday 24 June 2010

Is it real? Or is it fake?

I can feel how my blood is starting to boil, thinking about what I really want to write about but there is a slight risk of me getting into trouble and possibly loosing my job if the wrong person reads this. And I am not prepared to take that risk.
I need my job, I need the money, I am planning a trip for next year and it will probably cost me a fortune.

I have talked a lot to my boss this week and I have many new challenges ahead of me hopefully. We are signing the contracts next week. So all is looking good in the world of Mia.

I also think about other peoples lives, their heaven and hell. And it saddens me that there is an industry out there who will say that you do not belong, you can not get access unless you are beautiful and have a beautiful lifepartner. A whole industry can decide that the person you love, cherish, fancy and can be yourself with to 100% is not good enough for them, and they can then control if you get to work with your passion or not.
How is that fair?
Why is life like that for some people?
And more to the point, why are some people so weak?
That they will turn down true love and spend their life secretly in love with someone else. I dont get it one little bit.
Doesnt it usuallt end in you slowly going insane, and either end up ruining your own and maybe someone elses life? Just because you couldnt be strong enough to obey your own rules.
So then I think about myself, do I practise what I preach?
I would like to think that I do, at least I always do my very best to follow my heart when I am facing difficult decisions in my life, and there is no way in hell that I would ever ever let my work decide who I spend my freetime with.
Who I will spend the rest of my life with.


I have been listening to Robin Beck today, I love this song, I have loved it since I heard it the first time when I was twelve or around that age.
I know that Cher later on did a cover of this song, but I prefer it with Robin.
Hope you do too.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share