Sunday 30 May 2010

Misery loves company?

I have come down with a cold. My nose is blocked and "dripping" at the same time. My throat is sore and I woke up with a temperature. I am so fed up, grumpy and annoyed. Nothing seems to be able to cheer me up. My darling mother came over with painkillers, nosespray, throat pastilles and icecream. Love my lovely mummy.

I want to stuff my face with chocolate croissants, cakes and pancakes, but since it is raining I do not think that I am in a fit state to walk or bike up to the shop. Damn it!
Im whiny and feel like everything is falling apart and working against me.
I suppose I should just tuck myself back up in bed and stay there with my misery.

I can not wait to go to England on Thursday, just get away for a few days and spend time with my English girls. Fingers crossed that the weather stays nice so we can sit in the beergardens with shades and catch up on all the gossip.

Have a good sunday all.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share