Friday 28 May 2010

So glad it is over....

This week has been hectic to say the least. I am so glad it is Friday and weekend can commence. Tomorrow is the Eurovision songcontest, but Sweden didnt even make the final! Talk about embarassing! And humiliating!
I was invited to a girlsparty to watch it and I was looking forward to it, but after these past two weeks of madness I just havent got the energy to be sociable, chatty and friendly to people I dont really know. So I will spend the night with C.C and just unwind, relax and hopefully recharge my batteries.

I am tired, exhausted actually, and I feel the need to lie in a dark, quiet room and not talk. I will tuck myself into bed soon, as soon as the nailvarnish on my toes has dried.
Probably watch ten minutes of "It's complicated" before I fall asleep.

I hope you all have a good weekend, I am sure I will.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share