Friday 13 November 2009

Curly Sue

I have been quite bad at updating my blog these past two weeks. I got the job I interviewed for, which is great, rewarding but exhausting. I have also sat an English exam, handed in four English essays and sat a maths exam this week. Tonight is the first night I could go straight home after work, although I had to pop into the supermarket first.
I have had dinner and am now plonked infront of the tv, feeling content and relaxed and I am looking forward to an early night with my book in an hour or so.
The rain is hammering on my window and I am so glad to be indoors.
This weekend will be spent recharging the batteries and reading a good book. No studies or essays to write. It's gonna be good.
Hope you will have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh read my friend, read! It's such a rewarding feeling to let theese words make your world rumble...love you!

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share