Thursday 26 November 2009

Oh the madness...


Today I met the most annoying person in the world. Again! MYSELF. I realise I am a really annoying human being! On my way to a friend for coffee and a catch up I took the wrong turn to go into the carpark. Which meant I had to drive all around the block to get back on track..You might think I am working myself up over nothing (annoyingly) but it was 5.00pm (rush hour) and it took me almost half an hour to get back to where I wanted to be.
I am not a very calm and patient driver and all the while taildriving in an extremely slow pace I was cursing everyone else who couldnt hurry the bloody up and let me through. Then it hit me. It was my own sodding fault. I took the wrong exit. Not the other people on the road. And I very loudly said "My hair! My bloody needy hair" I wondered if I would have felt any better if I had a thick marker pen I could inhale.
It made me feel a little bit better, but I realised that anyone watching me would think I was a complete nutjob. Hopefully everyone was too busy thinking about themselves than to watch me having a rant at myself in my car...

After a lovely gossip with my friend I drove home calmly, at 7.00pm there was not as many cars on the roads anymore. I had dinner then started the big Christmas Explosion. Only to realise I have lost or got rid of a whole lot of decorations. The wreaths and lights are nowhere to be seen.
I am listening to my Christmas playlist on spotify and I feel a bit sad. The past four christmases I have one way or the other spent with Him. And here I am, putting up the decorations we bought together, without Him. It sucks a bit I have to say.
Madness I tell you.
I hope the peace and calm will settle in my heart soon.
I am heading for the shower now, and leaving you with one of my favourite christmas songs. I couldnt possibly choose one or even two...there are so many.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share