Friday 20 November 2009

Rest of my life..................

It is another Friday night, I have cooked myself a lovely dinner (and eaten it too) and now Im feeling slightly lonely. I wish I had someone to snuggle up to. I had planned to go to the gym, but I am feeling a bit shaky, cold and feverish. So I will stay at home and snuggle on my own.
I realise I have done this the last week, pretty much every night, come home, showered, eaten dinner and then tucked myself into bed with my book.
Not very exciting at all. And again I wonder...was it right?
I now only work part time at the school. Three hours a day. Which is just not good enough unfortunately. I wish I could support myself on that. It has been lovely to just spend quality time with the children in the afternoon with great staff and not having to deal with the nastiness going on, but lets face it... it wont pay the bills.
So if no one else goes off sick I have to look for something else.
Which is a shame, because I like the school.
I didn't realise it would be this hard to get a permanent job, but on the other hand, maybe it is good that I get to try different places, so that I get the oportunity to really, once and for all figure out what I want to do....where I want to work for the rest of my life.

Wonder what else I will be doing for the rest of my life...?

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share