Sunday 22 November 2009

Rainy Sunday.....part 2

Ahhh, it is 11.20pm and in forty minutes this Sunday, which turned out great, is over. As I was cursing over my maths, I recieved a very welcome phonecall from the lovely C, who had read my early blogpost. Since she was in a similar situation like me, studying, she suggested we meet up for dinner tonight.
After that I finished maths, wrote my CV, started on my English essay and even managed some tidying up.
I had another lovely surprise before lunchtime, a phonecall from Betty!!!
How great it was to talk to her, we have been saying for a few weeks now that we will talk on Skype, but somehow we just never get round to it. So getting to talk to her on the phone was fab! I miss her. Really hope I can go and visit her soon.

Anyway, I had a shower and then caught the bus to C for a delicious dinner of chicken, salad and little potatoes. YUM. We laughed and talked about life, love and lusts. A perfect Sunday night with a wonderful friend in other words.

Oh and look at the time, it is now officially midnight and Monday morning.
Have a great week all. I will leave you with David Guetta and Akon and a song I heard on the radio on my way to C earlier tonight which made me smile a little.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share