Sunday 15 November 2009

End of...what?

Sunday night and the weekend is over. I have to say that my batteries are recharged. I finished one book and has started another one and at the moment Im debating wether to take it to bed for an early night or if to stay up and watch a film I watched in the cinema a year or so ago with my mum?
I think I know what I will do, but first I need to let out what is burning in my fingers. I need to write something.
I dont know what I want to write.
Or to be honest I know what I want to write. I want to write a letter to Him, telling Him that I miss Him and I hate being without Him.
This is what a weekend of relaxation does to me, recharging my batteries gives me too much time on my hands to think and dwell.
I also want a coctail.
And some time with the girls.
I will organise something soon.

Now Im heading for bed with my book. And I will leave you with two really fab songs I have "discovered" this weekend.



Lady GaGa makes me want to be a popstar and record my own video!



Another masterpiece by Lady GaGa in a different calmer version. Still fab!!

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share