Sunday 22 November 2009

Rainy Sunday



It is now sunday morning, the weekend is nearly over, and I'm feeling restless, maybe even a little bit stressed. I think I felt it even before I woke up actually.
I have lots of things I should do, *Write my CV
*Email the maths to my teacher
*At least start my English essay
*Do some more cleaning, so the flat is ready for
"the christmas explosion"

The last thing I want to do is spend the whole day infront of the computer. I think I want to go for a walk, but it is raining, so it is the perfect day for a cosy day with a dvd. But I dont really fancy that either which is strange, as I have told you before, I am a selfconfessed TV whore and love rainy days when I dont have to feel guilty for staying indoors.

I miss people who are no longer in my life on a daily basis. I can't call on them and say "Hey, shal we wonder down the seafront and have a coffee?"
I was browsing through my facebook friends earlier and found new photos of a girl I used to work with. A long time ago. She looks to be having a great time, I wonder what she does now? We used to get on really well, but something happened and we drifted apart and now I feel concious writing to her, she will probably just ignore me.
I think I will go for that walk now. In the rain. Then I can have a hot shower and get on with my work and hopefully feel better tonight.
Have a great sunday all. I might let you know how the day panned out a bit later.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share