Friday 5 March 2010

Exhale....

It is finally friday night. The week is over and I have time to relax, unwind and recharge my batteries. Even though I like my job and never feel it is really hard to get up in the mornings, it is nice to have some time to myself.
I read an article in a magazine about a woman who said that a job could be a dream job if you have good colleagues. So for the time being, I have my dream job.

Teddy is coming down from Stockholm tonight so we will meet up tomorrow. Not sure what we will do, dinner and wine or clubbing and coctails...we shal see what we decide.
I think tonight is the night for cosying up in bed with my book to be honest. I am tired and could do with catching up on some sleep.

I heard this beautiful song on Facebook yesterday, the lyrics are wonderful, the music is calm and has a "feelgood" factor to it.
To me, this is true love.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share