Monday 22 March 2010

YUK.....



I felt a bit iffy when I woke up this morning, sickly feeling in my stomack but starving hungry at the same time. I managed to eat a slice of toast and thought that if I just got going and got to work I would feel better. But I didnt. So I went home after an hour and spent a few hours with my head down the toilet. Not pleasant at all I tell you.
I went to sleep and woke after three hours and felt better, although shaky and with a sore tummy.
After drinking some water I felt even better and settled to watch "New Moon" for the third time. It is still fantastic! I want to be a vampire...

I made some phonecalls and managed to get "Medborgarskolan" off my back trying to charge me for a course I never attended, that I didnt even sign up for. Cheeky buggers trying to get more money from me...
I will stay at home tomorrow aswell, just to make sure I dont give anyone else my "bug" or whatever this is Ive got (no it is not a baby bug)


I found this song on spotify earlier on, and remembered how much I loved it. My boyfriend at the time bought his album for me. I very rarely think about him these days, but sometimes I wonder what kind of life I would have had today if I never broke up with him? I sometimes loose myself in "what if" thoughts, not in a really bad way, just lighthearted thoughts such as "what if I never broke up with my first english boyfriend when I did? would we have got married and had children? or would he have driven me totally bonkers so I had escaped back to Sweden a long time ago?

I think it is best for us all to believe that "what is ment to be, will be" and "everything happens for a reason". Otherwise there would probably be a lot more people with mental health problem than there is today.
Anyway, enjoy the song.

No comments:

Followers

AddThis

Bookmark and Share